Recruiter Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,...
Our Professional client in West Houston / Memorial area is looking to add an experienced IT Recruiter to their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity and pay is based off experience.
The role is responsible for understanding the knowledge, skills, experience, and competency requirements for positions, and for sourcing top talent for current and future recruiting needs.
- Manages full life cycle recruitment process from initial intake and strategy discussion through onboarding, while providing value-added guidance and coaching on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
- Develops recruitment strategies for assigned positions using various sourcing techniques including developing and activating candidate pipelines, leveraging technology and research, and social media/search engine channels to address hard to fill positions.
- Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, sourcing avenues, and recruitment tools.
- Leverages data and research to achieve quality of hire.
- Ensures EEOC requirements are met by the recruiting process.
- Effectively manages CRM tool to track, build, engage and report on candidate pipelines.
- Provides regular updates to senior manager on recruiting issues.
- Ability to communicate the needs of the company with other business units and staffing vendors
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 5+ years' experience as an in-house recruiter and/or agency recruiter is required.
- Experience recruiting for IT technical roles in a corporate setting highly desired
- Firm understanding of IT technical items and experience recruiting for: Software architects, programmers, security architects, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Experience with competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices is required.
- Experience with an ATS system, preferably ADP RM is required.
- Strong technical aptitude to include experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM, and/or other sourcing tools is required.
- Knowledge of current laws/legal requirements concerning recruitment and employment, EEO, ADA, etc. is required.
- Ability to utilize talent platforms and networking to develop candidate pipelines is required.
- AIRS and/or PHR certification preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.