Project CoordinatorMonday Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. (8-hours shifts)(40 hours per week) 2-month position; paying $14.00 per hour.CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to...
Expediter Logistics Coordinator
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (8-hours shifts)(40 hours per week)
Training is on 1st shift Monday through Friday
3-month position; paying $18.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in North Canton?, OH.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets. A global company with a local presence. In our “always on” world, they’re shaping the future of transactions, so while our solutions are driven by universal themes, they come to life through unique regional collaborations with our customers.
As the world leader in connected commerce, our organization has the breadth, scale and expertise to deliver the right solutions, at the right times, in the right place.
PURPOSE OF JOB
As a member of the centralized service parts planning organization, responsible for:
- Service parts order entry
- Field sourcing for emergency orders
This position will also continually strive to improve the overall cost of the client's North American service supply chain.
- Monitoring a SharePoint site for top customer unit downs and updating calls for continuous communicating on the part status all the way to part arrival to tech.
- Expediting parts from technicians or remote bins
- Communication via phone and email
- Using forward stocking locations
- Regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Order management
- Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and constant deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written to work with various client associates and customers in a positive and tactful manner
- Knowledge of service inventory optimization strategies and customer requirements.
- High level of multi–tasking job capability
- Strong organizational abilities
- High level of systems aptitude
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.