Buyer / AnalystMonday Friday (8-hours shifts)(40 hours per week) 1-year position; paying $23.00 per hour.CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract...
Order Fulfillment Analyst
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (8-hours shifts)(40 hours per week)
1-year position; paying $25.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in North Canton?, OH.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets. A global company with a local presence. In our “always on” world, they’re shaping the future of transactions, so while our solutions are driven by universal themes, they come to life through unique regional collaborations with our customers.
As the world leader in connected commerce, our organization has the breadth, scale and expertise to deliver the right solutions, at the right times, in the right place.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Order Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for the management of document creation for Sales Orders. This role will generate the daily reports necessary to ensure the on time fulfillment of orders, work closely with Order Management and Order Fulfillment to ensure that orders are accurate and actionable by the Supply Chain, interface both internally and externally within the Supply Chain, work with Supply Planners, Demand Planners, Order Management, Installation Team, Buyers, Production Planners and Manufacturing Associates provide transactional support to ensure that sales orders are closed properly, gather data and produce monthly metrics, and provide support to the Planning Organization as required.
- Monitor daily schedule to ensure documents are created to fulfill orders
- Run daily reports to support Planning Organization.
- Work with plant associates to identify issues with order document flow
- Monitor and maintain the data in system to support the Planning Organization.
- Generate monthly metrics.
- Perform transactions in ERP system to complete orders.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience with 1+ years’ experience preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of MRP and related attributes (Bills of Material, item attributes, effective dates)
- Basic clerical skills required
- Must be computer literate (Excel/Access/Power Point)
- Oracle knowledge considered a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.