Are you looking to work for a company that care about their employees? Do you have experience working in a warehouse? Apply today!Shift: 3pm-11pm...
Are you looking to get to work ASAP with a great company? Are you looking for a long-term opportunity where you can grow your career? Our client has a wonderful temp to hire opportunity for candidates with experience in a warehouse work or assembly. Apply today!
Position Overview –
Responsible for following procedures to timely and accurately process cartons to ensure facility goals are met.
Shift: 3PM- 11:30PM- overtime as requested
Pay: $10.40 per hour
Position Summary –
- Operate baler to bundle carton refuse.
- Communicate with Transportation personnel when recycled cardboard trailers are loaded.
- Visually assess cartons on conveyor to determine re-usability.
- Break down and place cartons determined for reuse on pallets according to their size and type.
- Maintain baler room by performing general housekeeping duties.
- Complete paperwork as assigned.
- Maintain established efficiency.
- Maintain facility housekeeping standards and perform general clean-up of work area on a continuous basis.
- Watch for and report all carton jams and mechanical equipment failures.
- Perform other work area functions as needed to accommodate changing work load priorities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-year of warehouse or assembly work
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.