ReceptionistPay: $17 $19/hr DOEContract Length: 6 months with possible conversionJob DescriptionThis is a part-time position that performs a variety of complex functions while managing...
Monday - Friday (8-hours shifts)(40 hours per week)
3-month position; paying $35.00 - $38.00 per hour. Depending on experience.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Los Angeles?, CA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the U.S. that is focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today’s consumers. The client delivers its services through its well-known industry brands. The client is fully integrated business model includes brokerage, franchising, relocation, mortgage, and title and settlement services. Our client provides independent sales agents access to leading technology, best-in-class marketing and learning programs, and support services to help them become more productive and build stronger businesses. The client's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 193,600 independent sales agents in the United States and approximately 106,400 independent sales agents in 112 other countries and territories. The client is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
PURPOSE OF JOB
We are seeking a highly motivated, high integrity escrow officer to work as a Floater to support our branches in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate must have at least five years’ of experience as an escrow officer with the ability to cover a desk in the absence of the Branch Manager or Escrow Officer. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently and multi task as well as handle large workload volume.
The Floating Escrow Officer is responsible for providing escrow support in the absence of the Escrow Officer/Assistant and/or Branch Manager. Floaters are responsible for following the notes/direction on any files he/she will be handling in the absence of the Assistant/Officer. The ideal candidate must provide clear, specific notes/updates on the files so that when the Assistant/Officer returns, they can pick up where the Floater left off – this must be a seamless transition using effective communication.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of five years Escrow Officer experience.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- Certified Escrow Officer preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of related Company business.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to other employees of the department.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.