Product/Program Manager I
Pay: $80 - $82/hr DOE
Contract Length: 12 months
This is a full-time position that oversees the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge. Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies. Conducts and reviews detailed analyses of costs/benefits, risks, workflow. Provides technical and business knowledge to clients in a consultative capacity. Develops position statements on complex subject matter questions. Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs. Establishes project plans and manages deadlines. Works closely with a team for collaboration.
- BA or BS in technology, finance, or business fields.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 10+ years of experience with program/product management, focusing either in financial operation or systems design.
- Must have very strong relationship management skills.
- Must have expert level knowledge of general business function and operations.
- Must have strong management, project management, and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience designing and implementing new programs or processes from the ground up.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Works independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- MBA, CFA, or CPA in technology, finance, or business fields.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.