Administrative Assistant Senior/Project SpecialistPay: $31/hrContract Length: 6 months with highly likely extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative...
Pay: $22 - $23.50/hour DOE
Contract Length: 5 months
This is a full-time position that is responsible for reviewing, editing, and providing quality assurance for a customer search engine. Tracks down and documents review through each stage of the content review process. Evaluates the accuracy and relevancy of search information in the database, and then summarize audited data to identify themes and patterns. Assists with various program management tasks, such as process documentation, assigning reviews, etc. Works cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and software development teams.
- BA or BS in Linguistics, Library Science, Journalism, Philosophy, or a related field.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of marking and/or editing.
- Must speak British English, or be culturally aware of British current events.
- Must be able to research analyze, and interpret data from a database.
- Must have the ability to pose and debate theoretical arguments based on research and data.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working for a large technology company.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.