Warehouse PorterPay: $13.50/ hr1st shift 5:30am 2:00pmJOB DESCRIPTIONThis position requires the use of industrial powered equipment such as electric pallet jacks. Loads, unloads, and moves...
ELECTRICAL PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY
- Building control panels, assemble DEF products, fitting, joining, reading and comprehending instruction and following established procedures.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic equipment and fixtures
Install electrical components: such circuit breakers, contactors, thermal overloads, relays, fuses, distribution blocks, power supplies, switches
- Use of ohm meter, volt meter, amp probe and megger to trouble-shoot and diagnose
- Inspect electrical system and components to verify compliance with safety requirements, codes, project specifications and manufacturer requirements
- Support/assist customer service/sales team with inquiries regarding customer orders or returns
- Read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Prepare products and other items for shipment
- Manage inventory
- Cross train to other departments as needed
- Operate forklifts
- HS Diploma or GED
- NFPA Knowledge
- UL 508 Knowledge
- Electrical experience
- Minimum 2 yrs Mfg
- Minimuu 5 yrs electrical apprentice
- Blueprint and Tape Measure experience
- Date Entry/Basic Computer Skills
- Frequently be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.