Project/Program Manager IPay: $33 $34.50/hr DOEContract Length: 6 monthsHours: 9:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that organizes and manages promotional projects and...
Project/Program Manager I
Pay: $55 - $57/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months with possible extension
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that organizes and manages promotional projects and tasks as assigned of various sizes and importance. Gathers new game features and IP wish list from content and design teams to then assess and communicate risk of license-ability of IP. Drives negotiation and signing of licensing agreements in a timely manner to support product launch. Assess legal and financial agreement terms from a licensing standpoint. Manages internal compliance of contractual terms and requirements. Develops process efficiencies and documentation. Works with other discipline project leads to ensure alignment in goals. Compiles licensing program timelines, calendars, and weekly reports to keep the team updated on contract status and varying phases of execution of programs and projects. Identifies risks and drive the team towards resolution in a proactive manner. Works closely with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of experience with program/project management in Consumer, Gaming, or Automotive industries.
- 3+ years of experience with license agreements and licensed content.
- Must be able to collaborate in a highly matrixed environment to make the right product decisions.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Previous experience designing and implementing new and evolving programs or processes from the ground up.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience with CRM.
- Previous experience working internationally on US-based programs.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.