The Manufacturing Assembler serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets through production. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The Manufacturing Assembler handles product assembly with small parts, transportation and maintenance of parts and tools, and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Mix and apply bonding, sealing, and/or insulating compounds where specified.
- Use hand and air tools, brazing equipment, air crimpers, oil processing equipment, drill presses, punch, band saw, cranes, hydraulic jacks, scales, micrometer, square, etc.
- Set up stacking tables, stacking fixtures, and assemble core lamination.
- Land coils on stacked cores, prepare and install insulation, blocking, clamping, and banding to conform to requirements.
- Crimp and braze magnet wire, cable, and bus.
- Assemble and mount tap EMI's, basic solder, gauges, meters, conduit, accessories, and parts.
- Wire controls and components per design specifications.
- Work from drawings, specifications, and design prints and manufacturing practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one to two years’ experience in an assembly line/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.