Are you a fast learning technician with a desire to work at a company that cares about their employees? Do you have conveyor maintenance...
Are you a fast learning technician with a desire to work at a company that cares about their employees? Do you have conveyor maintenance experience and sound electrical knowledge? Apply today!
Duties: Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distribution systems.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- 2 Plus years of Experience
- Conveyer Maintenance Experience
- Electrical Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods - preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology - preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.