Customer Service Specialist IIIJOB DESCRIPTION Interacts with customers and meter installation vendor Gives information in response to inquiries about smart meter deployment. Takes care of and settles customer...
Customer Service Specialist
- Interacts with customers and meter installation vendor; gives information in response to inquiries about smart meter deployment
- Takes care of and settles customer concerns about new smart meters
- Receives and processes orders for unsafe conditions, revenue assurance, disconnects and reconnects
- May talk with internal/external customers by phone or in person to ensure the best service possible
- Consults with meter vendor installation vendors to obtain information and assist in meter exchange process
- Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records
- Perform program data management activities as needed, including, running reports, updating data
- Refers claims/theft to appropriate departments for investigation
- Coordinates customers' service needs with other departments as required to ensure high customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.