FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
$18 per hour
8:30 to 5:30 with 1 hour lunch and OT potential
Greet guests and employees in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner
• Manage the front desk area and maintain cleanliness and order
• Manage conference rooms, maintain cleanliness, bookings and availability
• Update phone lists, create mailboxes for new hires
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested
• Maintain list of current subscriptions to ensure timely renewals and lack of duplications.
• Provide support to the Executive & Admin team, including: problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, and day-to-day office coordination
• Coordinate department programs, seminars, workshops, travel arrangements, special projects and/or events as assigned
• Manage the purchase of office supplies and groceries in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
• Maintain office organization, including common areas (lobby, kitchen, storage, and supply rooms), assisting employees with requests
• Troubleshoot issues in a timely and efficient manner, as they arise (i.e., lost packages, employee needs, incorrect office supply deliveries, equipment breakdowns, etc.)
• Liaise with Facilities & IT Department to coordinate new hire workstation set-up, terminated employee station breakdown, employee workstation moves, and maintaining office equipment (including A/V)
• Assist Facilities with managing relationships with various vendors in office management related areas such as: HVAC, cleaning, security, building management, delivery services, A/V, and food services.
• Oversee the mailroom, managing all incoming / outgoing shipping and replenishing postage, and notify employees of their receipt
• Enforce office-related procedures and policies
• Assist Facilities with managing office safety and emergency action plan, including fire drill coordination
• Provide a complete introduction to New Hires on office policies and tour of facility
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.