Administrative Assistant IPay: $26 $27.5/hr DOEContract Length: 4 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time entry-level position that performs a variety of complex...
Pay: $20 - $22/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for an individual and then a large group. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Arranges catering service and room reservation for booked meetings on a frequent basis. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Completes special projects as assigned. May be requested to lift up to 20 lbs with or without assistance.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Visio.
- MS Tools (Headtrax, MS Space, MyOrder)
- 1+ years of previous administrative experience, specifically in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with corporate organizations and culture.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.