Machine Operator Pay: $12/ hour Schedule: 2nd shift; Monday- Friday 2:30pm 11:00pmJOB DESCRIPTIONThe Tradition Cell Level One position operates production equipment to manufacture hydraulic hose...
Pay: $12/ hour
Schedule: 1st shift; Monday- Friday 6:30am 3:00pm; OT as needed (must be able to work weekends if needed)
The Tradition Cell Level One position operates production equipment to manufacture hydraulic hose and has five main components: Stencil & inspect, finishing (cut/coil & eject/test), mandrel prep (rubber & grilon), yarn winder and braid (horizontal and vertical)
- Perform duties relative to production in the assigned area, and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
- Produce a quality product, safely, on-time, and with the least cost possible.
- Accurately record data on process travelers.
- Accurately complete computer transactions.
- Participate in cell/team activities and adhere to cell/team norms.
- Maintain all skill certifications.
- Identify areas for improvements.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, and others in a courteous, professional, and proactive manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills/teaming ability
- Ability to learn computer transactions
- Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
- Ability to lift/carry ground to waist, ground to shoulders, ground to overhead, and waist to Shoulders
0-10 lbs. Frequent Continuous
11-30 lbs. Frequent Occasional Continuous
31-60 lbs. Occasional Occasional
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.