Administrative Assistant IIPay: $30 $32/hr DOEContract Length: 5 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions...
Administrative Assistant II
- This position will be responsible for administrative work supporting the Talent Acquisition department.
- Responsibilities include posting open positions on our Applicant Tracking System as well as our internal job posting board
- Setting up appointments for interviews with hiring managers across the state of Texas
- Initiating the application process with our applicants and then sending those completed applications to the hiring manager before the in person interview
- Coordinating all new hire paperwork from the chosen applicant and sending to our HR Service Center for processing.
- Keeping hiring manager apprised of the background process and communicating with the hiring manager and applicant once the background is cleared.(We have over 200 open positions at any given time and this position will support six talent acquisition specialists.)
- must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to provide clear and concise information to hiring manager and applicant
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Self starter who takes initiative and understands the urgency of our timelines
- Must have excellent MS Office and Outlook skills; previous applicant tracking system experience is a plus.
- Advanced use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Work in fast paced environment handling paperwork for six recruiters.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.