Warehouse AssociatePay: $11.00 $13.00/hr DOE Contract Length: 2 monthsHours: 8:30AM 5:00PMJob Description:The Warehouse Associate serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our...
Customer Service Representative
This position is a Key Position within the team who is responsible for answering the phones, providing communication to health care providers, patients and other internal customers. They are responsible for coordinating and scheduling patient initial and refill shipments.
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides necessary information
- Contacting patients and gathering essential information for coordination of shipment of prescription
- Responsible for accurately and completely scheduling medication deliveries
- Maintains patient records accurately and completely
- Follows all applicable government regulations including HIPPA and compliance regulations
- All other duties as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong telephone skills
- Contact Center experience.
- Pharmacy background preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.