Customer Service Representative JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is a Key Position within the team who is responsible for answering the phones, providing communication to health care...
- Performs clerical duties as assigned to maintain workflow in the department.
- Courteously and efficiently answers all incoming calls.
- Takes and relays messages in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responds to emergency and urgent calls from patients in a timely manner.
- Directs callers immediately to clinical staff as necessary.
- Performs operator functions including triaging calls, connecting and transferring calls, instructing users on telephone procedures, reporting telephone and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate party.
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers.
- May assist with reschedule calls as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some clerical experience preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.