Data Custodian/Data EntryPay: $18.00 $22.00/hr DOEContract Length: 12 monthsJob Description:This full-time position is responsible for maintaining and implementing defined data via governance standards. Works...
Data Collection Researcher I
Pay: $27 - $29/hour DOE
Contract Length: 9 months
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that is responsible for collecting survey data of participants in various data collection studies. Organizes and reviews all data collected, and trouble-shoots related technical issues. Completes quality assurance of basic data gathered, and guides participants through the data collection stations to collect the required data and metadata needed. Works closely with participants, helping them feel comfortable with the study protocol. Assists with other research-related tasks. May be asked up to 15 lbs with or without assistance.
- BA or BS in a relevant field.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must be proficient with Outlook, and proficient at an entry skill level with Excel.
- Must have the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Must be comfortable working with technical equipment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Degree is in Education, Human Factors, Psychology, Market Research, or HCI.
- Previous experience with data collection and processing.
- Previous experience with hands-on data collecting, such as recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Previous experience moderating a 1:1 session with users in the field, as well as participants of different ages and demographics.
- Previous experience with consumer electronic research.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.