Administrative Assistant IIPay: $30 $32/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with highly likely to extendHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a...
Administrative Assistant II
Pay: $28 - $30/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months with highly likely to extend up to 18 months
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for an individual and then a group. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements, and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Work with the head Executive Assistant to stay coordinated and updated via Headcount. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support, and manages physical incoming and outgoing mail. Works daily with a team in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as assigned. Might be requested to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 1+ years working with MS tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, Informa, MSAuthorize, MSExpense, Eventions, MSTravel, etc).
- 4+ years of previous Administrative Support experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Previous experience supporting a General Manager.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.