Product/Program Manager IPay: $80 $82/hr DOEContract Length: 3 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that oversees the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge....
Pay: $65 - $67/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months with high chance of extension
This is a full-time position that manages paid marketing across multiple channels, including search engines, retargeting, affiliates, social and content marketing. Creates reporting and analysis to measure all aspects of marketing performance and costs, monitor campaign performance, and drive innovation in the channels, offers, and creative used by the team. Collaborates with different teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns. Develops new scalable programs while simultaneously optimizing existing campaigns. Interprets data to diagnose areas of underperformance and identifying new opportunities for profitable growth to gain new customers. Works closely with multiple teams and other marketing managers in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business or related field.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 5+ year experience in performance marketing for mobile games or apps.
- Must have previous experience launching and optimizing UA campaigns on social networks, ad networks, search platforms, and demand side platforms.
- Must have a thorough understanding of mobile app tracking and attribution platforms, such as AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Tune, etc.
- Previous experience with Ad Tech (Vungle, AdWords, AdMob, Unity, etc.).
- Previous experience with Quantative and Analytical data, with a deep focus on RoAS/ROI and pLTV.
- Must demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for campaigns.
- Previous experience with direct response marketing.
- Excellent cross-departmental management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skill level with Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or R.
- Knowledge of PowerBI.
- Previous experience with Photoshop and/or After Effects.
- Have a passion for gaming and/or car culture.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and re-engagement tactics.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.