Administrative Specialist II
Coordinate with the SLIP Team to process and manage work orders performed by contractors. The position works within Gas Operations Planning and Progression department to perform administrative task in support of generating and maintaining work flow for contractors.
- Conduct research across multiple internal and external databases
- Utilize geospatial analysis maps to identify gas assets
- Read and review gas service card maps to determine proper course of action
- Request permits necessary for projects on state roads
- Verify accuracy of information gathered against source data
- Perform routine data entry as it relates to the initiation of contractor order creation and invoicing within the web-based Maximo system
- Maintain professional written and oral communication with contractors and internal departments
- Save, scan, and upload pdf documents
- Attend regular meetings as scheduled Basic/Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience related to research, regulatory compliance, and data entry
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products and any email system
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and focused on time management
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible and work additional hours as needed
- Associate’s degree in a related field or advanced training from an accredited technical training institution preferred
- Familiar with contractor business processes .
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.