Do you enjoy working in an academic setting?
Corestaff Services has partnered with local Universities in the DC-Metro Area and is seeking on-call, part-time and full-time Exam Proctors to administer standardized tests and exams to students.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing and ensuring that all tests are administered properly.
- Monitoring students during testing sessions to ensure a secure testing environment.
- Distributing and collecting the test material.
- Answering questions and giving directions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule 7 days per week
- 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Must have the ability to read directions clearly to examinees
- Must possess legible writing, accurate spelling, and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an academic setting is a huge plus
Day and Evening shifts are available.
For immediate consideration, please call 202-223-4900 to schedule an interview.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.