Project AdministratorPay: $23.00 $25.00/hr DOEContract Length: 9 monthsJob Description:The Project Specialist provides project support by gathering and analyzing project status information. Assists in the...
Marketing Assistant/Specialist III
Pay: $30 - $32/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that manages a growing number of videos of a large variety of products and instructions on the company’s YouTube platform. Adjusts the granular optimization levels of each video. Improves the titles, descriptions, keywords, thumbnails, annotations, and so on, of each video currently in the database and actively being uploaded. Creates reporting and analysis to measure all aspects of marketing performance and costs. Helps launch tests, analyze, and scale efforts based on results, and assures quality on creativity. Develops new methods of channel customization and video upload support while simultaneously optimizing existing campaign videos. Works closely with multiple teams and other marketing managers in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as needed.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 2+ year experience in a previous position with heavy creative writing skills.
- Previous experience with exposure to YoutTube channel management.
- Must have exposure or an interest in SEO Video Marketing.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Excellent cross-departmental management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with deep research skills, such as using keywords, or competitive and content tools.
- 1+ years previous experience with using SEO marketing with YouTube.
- Previous experience with SEO Video Marketing.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.