Product/Program Manager IPay: $80 $82/hr DOEContract Length: 3 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that oversees the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge....
Project/Program Manager III
Pay: $73 - $75/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months with a potential for extension up to 9 months
This is a full-time position that leads complex infrastructure deployment projects across a wide range of technologies and standards. Manage software and network deployments. Works closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements, specifically for ambiguous decisions. Leads others and set direction in the face of ambiguity. Communicates core project information to stakeholders and senior management. Anticipates obstacles in project development, provides escalation management, and redirects prioritization based on a balance of business needs, technical constraints, and customer impact. Works closely with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS in a technology-related field required.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 5+ years of experience in project/program manager role, specifically with software-based programs.
- 3+ years of experience in network deployment engineering, or software development.
- Must demonstrate technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.