Title: Production AssemblerShift: 6am-2:30pmPay: $15.00/HrJob Description:Products being Manufactured: Power Distribution Equipment This position requires the use of hand, power, and wiring tools, including saws to assemble...
Corestaff Services is currently seeking Production Technicians for a client in Hanover, MD.
The ideal candidate should be mechanically inclined and have mechanical skills. He/she should have the ability to work independently, has excellent time management skills and is a team player.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- Cutting, Bending, and punching steel and copper bars.
- Working with pre-packaged kits to assemble with little to no instruction.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Mechanical Experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please call (202) 223-4900. Send resume to: email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.