Title: Production Assembler
Products being Manufactured: Power Distribution Equipment
- This position requires the use of hand, power, and wiring tools, including saws to assemble electrical equipment.
- This position will also require climbing ladders up to 6ft tall.
- The right candidate will have the ability to follow oral and/or written instructions; learn & read schematic drawings, blue prints and other manufacturing information.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands regularly. Regularly required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 pounds. Occasionally required to push/pull greater than 35 pounds with assistance.
- Job may require working some overtime, including some weekends.
- Maintain quality standards of finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- Maintain expected progress in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or part shortages.
- Experience in fast paced environments preferred.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate should be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion.
- Need to be able to use tools, manual and power, kneel, and stand for the entire duration of the shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required (wiring experience preferred).
- Steel toed shoes are required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.