Our Oil & Gas client in Odessa is looking for 2 Warehouse Coordinator's to join their team! This position is working 6AM - 6PM and paying $21/hr.
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for material handling and movement including loading/unloading, storing, picking, issuing, packing/unpacking and labeling of Materials.
- The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for inspecting and accepting incoming shipments of inventory against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state and that outgoing items are correctly packed, with completed documentation.
- He/she might be requested to update the Warehouse Management System and support documentation as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labeling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
- Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
- Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Optimizes warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency & safety.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
- Investigates and resolves local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with established policies, procedures & Standards.
- Complies with applicable company policies including, but not limited, to personnel and QHSE.
- May be required to operate a forklift, or other materials handling equipment, on completion of training and certification.
What YOU need to be qualified:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate a forklift
- 6 months + experience working in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.