Data Collection Researcher IPay: $27 $29/hour DOEContract Length: 9 monthsHours: 9:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that is responsible for collecting survey...
Data Custodian/Data Entry
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00/hr DOE
Contract Length: 12 months
This full-time position is responsible for maintaining and implementing defined data via governance standards. Works with the data management team to troubleshoot various issues data issues. Assists with writing documentation as needed for customer master training, policies, standards, controls and procedures and train accordingly. Leverages various source systems to maintain quality customer data. Restructures customer data to meet business needs, including merging of account data within different internal and external tools and databases. Creates and maintains the linkage between different databases accounts, using information from the sales team, the data management team and online research. Researches, appends, and removes duplicate customer records, as well as modifies customer master data to set standards. Conducts master data audits on existing and newly set up customers. Works with multiple teams to improve the master data gathering and storage processes. Assigned to special projects as needed.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must have expert level skills with Excel, and proficient with Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have previous experience working with sourcing programs, such as Oracle ERP and Salesforce.com.
- Must have the ability to work with large sets of data at a time, such as 1,000 to 100,000 records at once.
- Must have a very strong attention to detail, and keep all work accurate.
- Must have a keep eye to spot discrepancies within data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Previous experience working with master data management and data tools.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.