Our client in North West Houston is looking for a Production Tech to join their team! This position is working day shift and paying $15/hr....
Our Oil & Gas client in Sugarland is seeking 2 Electrical Test Technicians, working 6AM - 2:30PM paying $19 - $28/hr depending on experience
Perform technical duties for Electronics Testing. Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and very few nonstandard situations occur. Analyzes data and ensures the product, process, or program meets standards. Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects.
- 2 years of experience in Electronics Testing
- 4 or more years of experience in electronic system troubleshooting and testing.
- Experience with high voltage testing, ESD practices, multi-meter, oscilloscopes, and probes is highly preferred.
- Computer skills
- Electronic system troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Possess ability to read and understand technical instructions, prints and material lists
- Analyze data and ensure that the product, process, or program conforms to the specifications, process controls, or performance guidelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects
- High School Diploma / GED
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.