EMS Quality Technician 2nd shiftAre you an Experienced EMS Quality Technician? Great long-term contract position near Medical Center paying up to $24.00 an hour...
Our Oil & Gas client in Sugarland is looking for a Quality Technician to join their team! This is a great opportunity working 8AM - 5PM and paying $17 - $22/hr. depending on experience
Executes inspection plans; inspects manufacturing parts for quality, reliability test plans, etc.
- 2 years experience in electrical field - preferably soldering experience
- Familiar with IPC-610 documentation, some electrical background
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
- Use hand tools to screw bolts.
- Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies using ohm meter.
- Verifies PWA assemblies are assembled per drawing.Familiar with potting, cleaning, stamping and engraving.
- Be able to verify electrical components are assembled properly under microscope or other magnifying equipment.
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.