Our Oil & Gas client in South West Houston is looking for a Data Scientist Condition Based Monitoring Engineer to join their team on a...
Our Oil & Gas client in the Stafford area is looking for a Lead Piping Designer to join the team! This position is temp to hire and pay is based off experience.
- The Piping Designer is expected to be highly qualified and experienced in concepts of equipment, piping layout Design, pipe routing of both Offshore and Onshore facilities, and resolve problems through the application of acquired technical experience.
- Act as a technical expert in design, must provide guidance for engineering design and quality for company’s products, proposals, projects and warranty work.
- Assist other company locations and branches with design activities and troubleshooting issues.
- Working knowledge and experience with Piping Material and Design standards & Codes - ASME, OSHA, ISO, API, etc
- Project design / Customer Compliance
- High energy, flexible, and able to perform under pressure
- Ability to work with others to solve problems
- Willing to learn and collaborate with other Engineers/Designers
- Proficient in PDMS/E3D, AutoCAD, and CADWorx Software
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.