Our Oil & Gas client in South West Houston is looking for a Data Scientist Condition Based Monitoring Engineer to join their team on a...
Our Oil & Gas client in Stafford, TX is looking for a Sr. Instrument & Electrical Engineer to join their team on a temp to hire basis! Pay is based off experience
Specify instrumentation, valves, electrical and control systems required to operate “oil field” process equipment per client specifications, industry standards and guidelines. Take a lead role directing the activities of other team members.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Petroleum, or Electrical Engineering with 10-20 years experience in the specification and selection of instrumentation and valves for the Oil and Gas Industry
- In depth knowledge of national and international codes and standards for instrument and electrical, valves testing and construction, inspection and NDE requirements, and field installation and start-up procedures.
- Expert in control valve, relief valve, flow elements sizing, selection and applications.
- Expert in all level instrumentation types and their applications.
- Expert in all valve types and their limitations.
- Hands on experience with field start-up, calibration and trouble shooting experience of instrumentation.
- Excellent knowledge of all materials of construction and their application.
- Working knowledge of ASME Section VIII, Division 1 and ASME B31.3.
- Working knowledge of NACE MR-01-75 (2003) / ISO-15156 guidelines.
- Working knowledge of ISA guidelines and symbols for instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of API and ANSI guidelines.
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.