EMS Quality Technician 2nd shiftAre you an Experienced EMS Quality Technician? Great long-term contract position near Medical Center paying up to $24.00 an hour...
EMS Quality Technician
Are you an Experienced EMS Quality Technician? Great long-term contract position near Medical Center paying up to $24.00 an hour DOE.
1st shift (4:00am – 12:30pm)
The Quality Inspector is responsible for conducting quality control activities such as inspections and documenting the non-conformances into Business System (SAP) within Quality organization.
• Review documentation
• Inspect machine parts having tight tolerances using precision equipment to ensure compliance with specifications and standard work instructions
• Use measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility
• Document the results of inspections and tests using the designated business system, following the defined procedure and test plan
• Knowledge of inspection equipment to include thread gauges, Surface Finish measuring equipment, Comparator, height gauges, ID and OD inspection equipment
• Familiarity with CMM
• Knowledge to verify the calibration of inspection equipment
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
• Willing to learn and develop new tools and techniques
• Team player
• Knowledge using SAP a plus
• Flexible to work overtime and weekends
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.