Administrative Specialist II JOB DESCRIPTION Provide administrative support to work groups in the organization. Uses business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence,...
- Provide administrative support to work groups in the organization.
- Use business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of administrative experience required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.