Monday - Friday 1st shift, 6:45 a.m. -3:15 p.m.
2nd shift, 2:45 p.m. – 11:15 p.m.
3rd shift, 10:45 p.m. – 7:15 a.m.
1-year position; paying $12.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work at our client in Van Wert OH.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a power management company made up of over 100,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy- efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee to think differently about our business, our communities-- and the positive impact we can have on the world.
Our client's mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power- more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. The client's 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we have approximately 101,000 employees.
- Must be able to learn, apply, and retain new techniques, concepts and procedures required for continuously improving products, processes, services, deliveries and overall quality.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, control plans, routers, job instructions and measurement tools.
- Must meet or exceed all quality standards set by the customers and individual Value Stream.
- Must also maintain the quality standards defined for the entire facility.
- Maintain flexibility to be able to move from work area to work area in order to meet the delivery expectations of the customers and the productivity goals for the plant. Able to work efficiently to establish standards without constant supervision.
- Promotes cooperation and "team oriented" work environment at all times under the direction of leadership.
- Creates/maintains a safe work environment and practices safety for themselves and others at all times.
- Must maintain a clean and well-organized work environment and support our 5S program.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Van Wert, OH will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations.
- All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum one year work experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.