Are you looking to get to work ASAP with a great company? Are you looking for a long-term opportunity where you can grow your career? Our client has a wonderful temp to hire opportunity for candidates with experience in a warehouse work or working in assembly. Apply today!
Shift: 3:00pm – 11:30 pm Mon to Friday
Summary: Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of garments.
- Inspect cartons that have failed an outbound weight check.
- Process cartons with missing, over, or defective units following procedures.
- Operation of handheld scanner.
- Audit contents of cartons following procedure.
- Document and record errors that are found following procedures.
- Re-pack, close, and tape cartons as needed.
- Ensure that workstations are stocked with the necessary sundries and supplies.
- Perform basic operator functions and maintenance on printers.
- Process cartons with missing labels following procedures.
- Perform value added services (price ticketing, hangers, specialized folding, bags, etc.) as designated. Perform exception processing as required.
- Complete required paperwork following procedures.
- Communicate with shipping personnel to resolve outbound carton issues.
- Assist sundries operator in checking inventory levels and stocking sundry items.
- General clean-up of floor and work area on a continuous basis.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse or in assembly
- Benefits: Access to full benefits once you convert to full time employment with our client!
- Ability tread and write in English.
- Number recognition and correlation.
- Basic computer skills
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.