Pay: $37 - $38.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months with high chance of conversion
This is a full-time position that organizes and manages providing critical contractual and operational support with the contract process, from start to finish. Manages contractual needs of the team, acting as a subject matter expert, problem solver, and strategic thinker. Drafts pricing schedules and reviews modifications upon confirming business expectations with sales team. Reviews professional services statement of work and recommends modifications to ensure continuity with company business practices. Proactively identify disparities, gaps and contradictions in business specifications within contracts or requests. Seeks clarity on complex contractual issues from business owners, then implementing non-standard language within contracts. Resolve business and operational matters by weighing customer requirements against internal company policies, finding as much compromise as possible in order to meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure operational and business issues within contracts have been reviewed and approved by subject matter experts, senior management, etc. Implements improvements to standard contract templates, archiving old versions and posting to the intranet or SharePoint, as needed. Works closely with a team in a fast-paced environment. Assist with various projects on an as-needed basis.
- BA or BS required.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of administration experience, specifically with contracts.
- Must have general understanding of standard contact provisions, such as liability, confidentiality, indemnity, etc.
- Must have general understanding of software as a service and licensed software technologies, and the ability to learn new systems and software as needed.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have very strong attention to detail and business acumen.
- Excellent customer service via email and phone, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and SharePont.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.