Warehouse Destruction TechnicianPay: $13.00 $15.00/hr DOE Contract Length: 3 monthsHours: 8:00AM 6:00PMABOUT OUR CLIENTOur client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018...
Pay: $19.00 - $20.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 12 months
The Warehouse Associate is a full-time position where spray painting operations is performed on cylinders, components and assemblies. Works from written and verbal instructions to properly apply paint to required part surfaces. Exercises care to prevent paint from being applied to undesired surfaces. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other duties as assigned and directed. When not painting, the other half of the job will be in an assembly position.
- Uses thinners to mix paint to proper consistency, and prepares parts for painting as required.
- Uses overhead hoist to move and position parts in painting enclosure.
- Sets and adjust paint spray nozzle and direct paint spray onto desired surfaces.
- Reviews paint finish for any defects, and oils unpainted machined surfaces.
- Labels cylinders, match to order documents and forward to packer for shipment.
- Packs or boxes as required including occasional UPS machine operation.
- Communicates any difficult order issues to manager
- Changes paint booth filters as required.
- Cleans spray gun and compressor rig periodically.
- Checks paints and thinner supplies and notify supervisor when low.
- Detects defective material, unusual conditions, operating difficulties and report to supervisor.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, PCB and Small Parts Assembly, Aiming.
- Uses fingers or tools to perform one or more repetitive assembly operations to produce small, light-weight products.
- Works at a steady pace under close supervision.
- No heavy lifting required. Requires light back support belt.
- Overtime is required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Must be punctual
- Be able to read and write in English
- At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse atmosphere
- Previous experience with Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS, etc.
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
- Work well in a team environment
- Must own steel toed boots and safety glasses
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.