Corestaff Services is seeking a FILLER OPERATORPOSITION SUMMARYWork under the direction of Supervisor and Line leads. Responsible for the safe operation of the equipment, to...
The Manufacturing Assembler serves customers by maintaining, setting up, and operating machines to perform job specifications as needed. Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments to complete each assignment. The Manufacturing Assembler handles product assembly with small parts, transportation and maintenance of parts and tools, and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Knowledgeable of assembly and repair techniques required
- May require personal safety equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, dust masks or respirators or face shield
- Job title specifications include: Sanding, Grinding, Polishing, Welding, NC/CNC, Deburring, Machine Tools, Automated Manufacturing Systems, Milling, Semiconductor Bonding, Semiconductor Wafers
- Possesses an understanding of machine functions and specification standards
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring systems
- Job requires steel toe boots and safety glasses
- Overtime is required
- High school diploma or equivalent.At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.