Forklift Operator Location: North Charlotte/ Northlake Mall area 1st shift: 5:30PM 2:00PM$14.00/ hourJOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for picking various types of orders as assigned...
Schedule: 1:30pm - 10:00pm (Overtime will be from 10:00pm - 12:00am midnight)?
This position requires the use of industrial powered equipment such as electric pallet jacks. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties. May be required to use a forklift or a pallet jack in fulfilling daily material movement duties. Working from general procedures/instructions allocates, verifies, and/or physically transfers supplies, components, assemblies, products, equipment, etc., between processes or areas. Includes activities associated with Receiving, Stores and/or Shipping.
- Ensure that all gaylords are emptied per a set schedule
- Ensure that all trash is disposed of in the office and breakroom areas.
- Bathrooms are cleaned daily and other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Communicate any issues to lead and/or manager
- Any other duties as assigned by Lead and/or Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse operations
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating powered industrial equipment (end-rider/electric pallet jack required; stand-up forklift a plus)
- 1 year experience in RF technology preferred
- Lift up to 35 lbs several times during the day
- When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel
- Be flexible, ability to adapt to changing schedule
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.