Facilities Maintenance Assistant
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (12-hour shifts)(OT is Required)
12-month position; paying $19.00 per hour.
Corestaff Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Geismar, LA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody our client’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
- ?Maintain controls of Front Gate.
- Direct all vehicle parking and Site accessibility.
- Monitor and maintain an accurate log of all Site entries/exits of all personnel, equipment, deliveries, etc..
- Enforce the logging-in/out of all personnel to keep an accurate Head Count on Site.
- Report all non-compliance to Plant Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extensive working knowledge of G-Suite tools, especially Google Docs, Calendars and Sheets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detailed oriented; attention to accuracy is very important.
- Uses diplomacy and tact.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and identify creative solutions.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.