The Customer Service Representative will provide a variety of sales related support and assistance to both internal and external customers throughout US and Canada. The Customer Service Representative will engage in special projects to support continuous improvement to increase productivity and reduce cycle time for customer support while increasing lcustomer service.
- Work within a virtual team environment to provide heavy commercial support up to and including all aspects of order execution and follow up utilizing available quotation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools.
- Communicate with related internal and external customer and vendor contacts.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly ERP review and maintenance functions to insure all ERP information is accurate.
- Provide basic item availability and pricing assistance.
- Assist in the management of bids to apprise sales department of pre-bids and due dates.
- Responsible for submitting rental, sale, field service and work orders for invoicing.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool daily to input new data and maintain existing data to current status for both direct customer interactions and communication to the sales teams.
- Create legendary customer service experiences for internal and external customers.
- Maintain continual communication with virtual team to ensure work flow is maintained and both internal and external customer expectations are met.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- 2-year degree or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good collaborative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and task management skills
- Ability to manage heavy volume of order transactions
- Ability to work with diverse workforce and customer base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Light lifting (20-25 pounds)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.