Corestaff is seeking an Weiler Manual Machinist for an oilfield service company that is located in Northwest Houston, TX. This is a temp to hire...
Corestaff is seeking a Manual Mill Machinist for a client within the Oil and Gas Industries. This is located near southwest Houston.
Payrate: $25- $29/hr.
Hours: 2:30PM- 11:30PM
The Manual Mill Machinist performs jobs with assigned equipment, safely and efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 20+ years preferred machining parts using Manual Mills, such as Bridgeports.
- Machining complex precision parts from 2” to 10” in OD and up to 60” in length.
- Previous experience with complex setups and reworking features on precision parts.
- Knowledgeable in all milling tools and measuring devices.
- Machined a variety of materials such as Inconel, Chrome and Stainless.
- Experienced working in close tolerances of +/-.0005.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Associates degree a plus.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US; without sponsorship.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Select tooling and fixtures for operations.
- Basic math calculations part of the daily job.
If you are interested send resumes to email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.