Warehouse Destruction TechnicianPay: $11.00 $12.50/hr DOE Contract Length: 6 monthsHours: 8:00AM 6:00PMABOUT OUR CLIENTOur client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018...
Business Intelligence - Jr Associate
- Takes lead roles in large, complex, or cross-functional projects, managing the Market and Business Intelligence team’s role in concert with other stakeholders, internal and external
- Performs the normal functions associated with a Data Query Analyst
- Collaborates with, develops, and trains less skilled or experienced teammates on technical or operational issues, to allow them to deliver quality work on time
- Engages with clients on highly complex or escalated requests
- Develops and writes documentation for departmental processes
- Drives innovation by searching for and evaluating new tools, processes, and ways of thinking about data
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Business Experience – 1+ years experience in data analysis
- Familiar with SQL query tool
- Thorough knowledge of company functions and the effects of data changes on those departments.
- Thorough understanding of SQL methods to query various size data sets.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and SSRS (Preferred).
- Knowledge of statistical tools such Data Analysis in Excel.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.