Our client in Valley View, OH is looking to add a Warehouse / Forklift Associate to their team! This position is working Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM and is temp to hire!
- Responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
- For the accountability and movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance.
- Responsible to follow all safety practices.
- Receive and Load Product
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to complete Will Calls
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.