Our Oil & Gas client in the Stafford area is looking for a Lead Piping Designer to join the team! This position is temp to...
Our Pharmaceutical client in Sugarland is looking to add 2 Facilities Mechanic's to their team paying up to $30/hr. DOE!
- Performs and/or coordinates planned and demand maintenance activities on site HVAC system, utilities and cleanrooms.
- Operation and maintenance of pharmaceutical grade water systems and compressed air systems
- Maintains site equipment list as well as calibration and maintenance schedules
- Oversees site BAS system, pest control program, security and fire system
- Ownership of site work order system
- Recognizes priorities and acts, makes productive use of time
- Ability to respond to issues after hours and during weekends
- Team player that can operate with other site functions
- Seeks opportunities to implement a culture of continuous process improvement as related to equipment, processes and systems at the site
- General maintenance activities including painting, wall patching, installation of fixtures in both production and office spaces
What YOU need to be qualified:
- 5+ years of experience working on HVAC and site utilities (electrical, water, sewer
- Experience working in a regulated industry (FDA a plus)
- Operation of local Building Automation System, site security systems and fire alarm panels
- Knowledge of equipment/utility qualification is a plus
- Interpret equipment blueprints, schematic drawings, and machinery maintenance tasks
- Black Seal License preferred
- Degree in Engineering discipline preferred
- Welding and / or HVAC Certification preferred
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.