Production TechnicianMonday Friday (8-Hour Shifts) (40-Hours Per Week) 6-month position; paying $15.00 $18.00 per hour. Depending on experience.Leafstone is seeking qualified candidates to work a...
Monday - Friday (8-Hour Shifts) (40-Hours Per Week)
6-month position; paying $15.00 - $18.00 per hour. Depending on experience.
Leafstone is seeking qualified candidates to work a contract in Bloomsbury?, NJ.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client develops, manufacture and distribute a broad line of innovative, high quality compounded sterile preparations in a manner that exceeds the standards required by current Good Manufacturing Practice. Our customers and suppliers, both internal and external, reward this unparalleled commitment with long-standing relationships.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Assist preparation of inspection and packaging room materials supplies. Safely transport product and materials from warehouse to designated areas in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and EH&S requirements.
- Conduct labeling and the processing of production materials as required
- Daily/ Bi-Weekly/Monthly cleaning of room and equipment and fill out appropriate preventative maintenance forms and checklists in accordance with SOPs
- Conduct and complete line and room clearances as per established procedures
- Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation
- Practices (GDPs); comply with cGMPs, and company ISO standards
- Daily Supply list for respective area turned into receiving by scheduled time
- Comply with 503B guidelines; cGMPs, and company standards
- Perform equipment calibration checks and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Complete documentation of activities in accordance with established procedures; attach label specimens and reconciliation of material printed with variable data
- Immediate notification of production management of deviations to established processes or procedures
- Assist other areas as needed (cleaning; non-sterile filling; kitting and preparation operations, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- At least 1-year pharmaceutical manufacturing a plus
- High school Diploma or GED from recognized institution or organization required
- Communication: Promotes active listening with team members; Contributes appropriately to conversations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with other departments within the organization and with people at all levels of the organization
- Problem Solving: Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects; Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform; mechanical aptitude a plus
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively and productively engages with others and establishes trust, credibility, and confidence with others
- Customer Orientation: Listens to internal customers, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate internal customer expectations
- Preferred working knowledge of cGMPs and regulatory requirements as well as all applicable SOPs
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments
- Ability to sit and/or stand 8 hours or more per day if needed
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware & equipment
- Ability to perform the following physical activities: stooping, reaching, standing, grasping, walking, feeling, talking and hearing
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects?
Work environment is a registered 503B facility and requires compliance with many federal regulations including but not limited to the following:
- May be required to undergo a visual examination and must be able to produce 20/20 vision with or without correction
- No cell phones inside the cleanroom
- Flat closed-toes shoes required
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.