HIRING FOR ONE OF THE PREMIERE IMAGING COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!
POSITION TITLE: TRANSPONDERS MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE
- Weighing and mixing epoxy-based materials. Cleaning and assembling high precision molds.
- Light mechanical assembly of small components using hand tools and torque drivers.
- Manual assembly operations including shielding, gluing, and cable preparation.
- Work with hands under a microscope performing hand soldering of fine pitch cables and flexible circuits.
- Measurement of thin layers using high precision drop gauges.
- Use of high-precision tools such as: height gage, calipers, micrometers.
- Basic equipment skills such as: saws, machine mill, machine lathe.
- Basic computer skills desired for device history record transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Effective verbal communication skills and written communication skills necessary to complete various manufacturing documentation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Must be familiar with basic math.
- Must have the ability to with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle & work with chemicals.
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.?
- 5:00AM to 3:30PM, Monday – Thursday
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.