Electrical Maintenance TechnicianMonday FridayTraining is on 1st shift 7:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. then could be placed on either 2nd, or 3rd shiftOvertime: 3 out of...
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Monday - Friday
12-Hour shifts 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. OR 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. (Overtime may be required)
Day Shift: 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. ex. (week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday; week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri; week 3: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun)
Night Shift : 7:00 p.m.- 7:00 a.m. (week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday; week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri; week 3: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun)?
3-month position; paying $33.00 - $35.87 per hour. Depending on experience.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in New Lenox?, IL.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. The client's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair. Will be asked to conduct 60 question assessment on electrical knowledge and aptitude.
- Utilize electrical/mechanical skills to maintain machinery
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
- Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
- 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
- Basic welding skills preferred but not required. * Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
- Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
- Will be asked to conduct 60 question assessment on electrical knowledge and aptitude.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.